Thinking what to cook next are sometimes a bit challenging. I’ve faced those scenario a very few times the moment I became an in-charge in the kitchen, but it shouldn’t be that stressful. I can still remember a thought from the chef who taught us in our baking class back on December 2019, saying that:
Baking and cooking is a form of art.Chef Sherwin Laberez
So, sometimes we need to be a little artistic and imaginative when it comes to our food. Just keep in mind to serve a healthy dish not just for our loved ones but also to ourselves too.
As of today, I’d like to share this simple and easy to make recipe from my friend/sister-like Dan Marie Hera, and by her permission to post this recipe. We hope you enjoy and let us know what do you think about it!
Marble Potato with Mushroom Recipe
- 2 lbs Marble Potato
- 2-3 cups Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- 1 Canned Mushroom (you can buy the sliced or whole but please cut into 3 slices), drained
- bar of Cheese, shredded
- tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 head Garlic,minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small pan/casserole boil the potatoes for about 4-5 mins until mild tender. Do not over boil!
- If you want you can check the potato using a fork.
- Drain the water and set aside our potatoes.
- In a non-stick pan, put the butter melt for a while then saute the garlic and mushroom.
- Allow to cook simmer in the pan for a while then put the potatoes.
- Drizzle some salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, add your shredded cheese and the basil leaves.
- Mix, and let it cook for 3-5 mins.
- Serve! Enjoy.
Enjoyed reading the post? Feel free to hit the like button, leave your thoughts in the comment below, or you can follow the blog via email — if not, bookmark our page on your browser for you not to miss any single post.