Every year, we all go through a full 365-day brimming of seasons. A time to laugh and a time to cry, a time to dance and a time to grieve, a time to search, and a time to give up, a time to tear down, and a time to build up. (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) However, we never truly have the chance to pause and reflect throughout the year because we remain set to confront another set of resolutions we list that ended up being undone. As this New Year celebration, I guess it is important to stop ourselves for a moment to acknowledge and appreciate all the good things we do have in our life.
Let us thank God for this New Year celebrations! New year to create life, memories and other things that could pleases Him. Let’s take this time to rejoice at every ending of the year as an opportunity for a new beginning as sometimes we took things for granted an we tend to forget the other things around as we keep on longing from the past.
With that, allow me to share my New Year’s list of gratitude from my 2022:
• Having a safe place to worship and a fellowship groups with my two Discipleship Leaders.
• Surviving my Junior Year in academics.
• Being able to do my duties and responsibilities as the class president and the college OIC for every class presidents.
• Meeting new friend that turns to be my favourite person (yieee!)
• Surviving the year knowing that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by the Lord.
• A bonus! Being present to celebrate the birthday of my favourite person as he turn twenty-something. Blessed birthday be 🥳❤️
Let’s take this New Year as a good start to help us look back on the past year with a smile in our eyes and a contentment in the present. As we keep on dreaming that tomorrow will be filled with hope and excitement for another season may bring to us. I cannot guarantee that things in life will be a smooth sail but we need to remind ourselves that all things are predistine by God for us. (Jeremiah 29:11)
How about you guys? What are the things you’ve been grateful for?
Enjoyed reading the post? Feel free to hit the like button, leave your thoughts in the comment below, or you can follow the blog via email — if not, bookmark our page on your browser for you not to miss any single post.
LETS BE FRIENDS
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | LinkedIn